Friday, January 13, 2006

Couldn't have said it better myself...

I was wondering how best to convey my distaste for the lib's bottom-of-the-barrel-military ad, and their even worse reaction to it, when another blogger caught my eye. Don't remember where I saw the link to A BC'er in TO's blog, but being a former BC'er myself I had to have a boo.. In any case, I wasnt expecting to find such an accurate description of my thoughts from a lib!, but Jeff nails it on the head here:

Martin needed to apologize for a grave error in judgment by one of his flunkies and then get back on the attack. Instead, he picked up the crap and rubbed it all over himself. And worse, he lent his support to that disgusting ad that is disrespectful and demeaning to our military.


read his excellent commentary here.

Skal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home