Sunday, January 22, 2006

It aint pretty...



I'm just watching PM in press conference of sorts in my old stompin grounds (Richmond BC) whining, begging and snivelling for votes from ANYONE , man, this guy is beyond pathetic. Normally I'd feel sorry for someone in a state like this, but not this time.

I wish I was typing this on my pc with the tuner card, I'd love a screen grab of this, the people standing behind him have to be the most dour looking group I've seen in awhile. It looks like he just passed some major gas and they are all doing their best to ignore it. The ladies on each side of him look constipated, save for the occasional grimacing scowl and shaking of the head when he talks about how Harper is going to dump childcare, Kyoto et all.

Now a reporter just asked him what his plans are *should* Harper win, the expression on his face was that of a man that just tried to fart and shit himself instead.

Beautiful!

skål!

ps. thanks to Andrew for the great pic!

2 Comments:

Blogger K. Shoshana said...

Doesn't it remind you of the sad man's Clinton?

3:00 PM  
Blogger Mjölnir said...

it is sad indeed, no other words for it..

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home