Thursday, January 19, 2006

PM has a BUZZ going!


Way to go PAUL!

The only thing more entertaining than watching a corrupt lying self serving politician (that is so desperate to stay in power he's now begging for Green Party votes) drivel on about "whats best for Canada" is watching his horses-ass-senator-wannabe "Lootentant" nail him with a broadside telling Quebecers to vote for the Bloc while he's standing right beside him! The capper was Paul standing there clapping while he's spewing this drivel! PERFECT!

Buzz's add-on about SH being out of touch with "Canadians' because he is from Alberta was icing on the cake for me.


Does it get any better than this?

skål!

5 Comments:

Blogger Cyrano said...

Hey! From Coyne's (just giving you some traffic). I'm curious what the Skål! thing means.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Mjölnir said...

Scandihoovian for "cheers" or "here's to ya!"

9:58 PM  
Blogger Cyrano said...

Thanks. Pronounced just like it looks? (skahl)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Candace said...

more traffic! You've got a good blog going here, I'll be back

Cheers!

10:45 PM  
Blogger Mjölnir said...

Thanks Candace! - I'll try and get a few entries in today, but I have some catching up to do on other blogs, Andrews, Kates, Kinsellas, angry, and of course your's,(being also one of my faves) Then I have some real work to do...

Cyrano - actually, is more pronounced "skole", but differs a bit depending on the language, ie. swedish, norwegian or danish.

btw, I don't speak it, just know a few words...

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home