Thursday, February 22, 2007

Time, Time, Time, is on our side.....

Came across this little gem the other day.

It's rather "timely" if you'll pardon the pun, as I am in the midst of checking all my various database systems for code that may be affected by the new DST almost upon us. This new daylight savings is bad enough for us systems nerds, if we all had to go to "Mecca Time" it could make Y2K preparations look rather trivial.

Anyway, have a boo at this and tell me what you think. I'm still trying to decide if this "scientist" is the fruit-fly-guy of the mid-east or just their version of Pat Robertson.



The profoundness of this got me to wondering what other gems this guy could come up with.. google and ye shall recieve..



Surely he can't be a serious scientist.., can he?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home